Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Best Gift a Grandmother Can Give to a New Mom

As mother's day approaches and my daughter begins talking about getting pregnant in about a year, I find myself looking forward to becoming a Grandmother.  After pushing the idea out of my head that being a Grandmother equates to being old, I started thinking about what gift I would most like to give to a new Grandbaby.  I thought that the greatest gift that I can give to my Grandbaby and my Daughter is the gift of time together.  Doing the grocery shopping, the cooking, the laundry and the cleaning may just be the greatest gift a New Grandmother can give.  The baby is bound to out grow any clothes, or toys that they receive but they will never out grow the bond that they build with their mother during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment