Thursday, August 16, 2012

Glow in the Dark Disposible Diapers?

The latest toddler apparel craze: glow in the dark disposable diapers. What will they think of next?  Spending more money on something that is going to end up in the trash after one use doesn't make much sense to me.  Toddlers and babies are expensive enough without spending this extra money.  I must admit that I did buy the character ones for my daughter one time, but I have a good reason for doing this.  My son picked them out while I was pregnant for his sister as a gift.  His participation in shopping for the baby was part of preparing him for having a new sibling. 

Some suggestions to get the glow in the dark benefit without literally throwing money away:  glow in the dark PJ, glow in the dark shirt, glow in the dark onesie or finger paint plain diaper with glow in the dark paint.  Not sure about whether the finger painting idea will work but it might be a fun activity to try with your toddler.   

No comments:

Post a Comment