Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Wedding Dress and The First Fitting

I went with my daughter yesterday for her first fitting for her wedding gown.  That means that the wedding is a meer six weeks away.  The dress didn't fit quite as well as we both remembered and in the end straps were added to the dress.  After a sleepless night, I called my daughter and suggested that we have another fitting to try the other suggestion that the seamstress had.  Although she said she thought the dress was okay with the straps, she did agree to the second fitting.  I, like any mother of the bride, just want everything to be perfect for my daughter.  Not just okay.  Called and set the new appointment for the fitting.  Fingers crossed that the dress will be all she wants it to be.  It looks gorgeous on her either way and it makes me cry everytime she puts it on.  So I guess I'll be crying again come Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment