Friday, August 12, 2011

Finding A Place for the Reception

Picking Out a Site for the Reception was easier than I thought it would be once we found a good source for area information. Here is my wedding and party hint of the day: if you are looking for information about an area that you are not familiar with go to their information center. I know a groundbreaking idea or not so much. If they don't have an information center, I recommend that you contact the chamber of commerce or city hall for information.

When we talked to the people at the information center in New Smyrna Beach, they were not only very helpful but they handed us a packet that they had put together that had all the information needed to plan a wedding. Lists of local reception halls, photographers, DJs, caterers, cakes, flowers, etc. It has made planning ssssooooo much easier. If you are planning a wedding, I hope this tip makes your life easier. My only recommendation to you is that you get two copies of the packet, mine has gotten written over and nasty quite quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment