Thursday, November 10, 2011

Two Websites That Parents Need to Visit to Keep Their Children Safe

I just visited a website that I recommend that you take the time right now to visit. This website is radkids.org. It has practical tips to teach your children to esape from a predator, activities for children of all ages to teach these lessons, statistics about this growing problem and information about classes that your child can attend in your area. I was so intrigued by what I saw there, I am looking into making a conection with this organization.

A second site that you may also want to take a look at is notonemorechild.org which is an orgaanization trying to address the growing concerns about predators across the country and our children's safety. They are seeking support from Congress to provide better laws and funding for programs and law enforcement support that will keep our children safe from predators.

No comments:

Post a Comment