Friday, February 24, 2012

Just When You Think Everything Is Under Control For Wedding...SURPRISE

I was just thinking to myself that things seemed to be running smoothly and right on schedule for the wedding in three weeks, when bam the floor dropped out from under me.  Family illness and two unexpected moves scheduled before the wedding have me freaking out again.  In addition to all of this, many people will be staying at my house due to the fact that bike week, spring break and St. Patrick's Day put a kink in anyone getting a room near the wedding location.  Got to love wedding planning.  Thinking of changing my career to party planner, NOT!!!!   If you are planning an event of your own, little piece of advice that I could have used to hear before starting the planning process, check the calendar for conflicting events.

No comments:

Post a Comment