Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Going to Do Some Exercising...Take Your Child With You

I have been doing some working out lately to get in shape for the upcoming wedding (just six weeks away).  It got me thinking that many of us put on some pounds during the winter months (our children included) and we start a campaign to take off those pounds around this time of the year.  After all swim suit season is just around the corner. Why not consider getting a workout in with your children.  You don't need to go to the gym to exercise, you could take a walk (or run if you are so inclined to do), dance, play tennis ( you can tell that I live in a southern state), use the wii fit or whatever game unit you have with your child.  Think of it as killing two birds with one stone:  quality time with your child and burning fat at the same time.  Win-win.

I plan on taking my own advice and inviting my son to join me tomorrow while I try to shed some weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment